We accept Visa, Mastercard & Debit card.
Cheque- to Slava Doval’s DanceFusion, mail to 1209 Falls St Nelson, BC V1L 1J3 (please email to confirm you have done this method!)
E-transfer- email to email@example.com
Cash- email to arrange delivery!
- To CONFIRM AND HOLD YOUR SPOT, payment must be made. Your spot is not secure until payment has been received.
- Google Registration form must be completed!
- The waiver form must be signed by the first class.
Form Required to Complete Registration! ONE FORM per dancer!
- FIRST complete the order by selecting your class on the schedule and click the REGISTER NOW button, once that is complete and you have selected your payment option, THEN fill the google form out below.
- Registration Not Completed until this form is submitted AND the order is made!
Please sign our waiver form and email, mail with the payment or bring to the studio.
Students should wear clean, stretchy clothes to class! NO HAIR IN THE FACE PLEASE!
HipHop – clean, non-marking indoor shoes.
Ballet – ballet slippers, leotard and ballet tights.
Acro – leotards or tight form-fitting stretchy clothing.
Contemporary – barefooted or in socks.
Punctuality is very important, as a form of respect to the teacher, the other students, and the form, thank you for your attention to this! Warm up is necessary.
COSTUME FEE for Winter Term:
Each class that performs usually has a costume fee, some do not, but dancers/parents then arrange costumes. The fee is usually $25-$55 per class and must be paid in advance of ordering. Please budget for costumes/footwear etc.
Parking reminder for Studio Alive
No parking or drop off/pick up in the alley, please have students walk the alley! We really appreciate your cooperation in this, thank you!
5% off for 2 classes per family
15% off for 3 classes per family
20% off for 4 classes per family
DanceFusion Refund Policy
All fees are nonrefundable. No credit for missed classes. In the case of a special circumstances please email for a refund, there will be a $20 administration fee.
If classes need to be cancelled due to power outage, weather, health, studio closure or unforeseen circumstance, etc. there is no refund for missed class.